Woman's Empowerment Dance
1789 Old Dixie Hwy Vero Beach, FL 32960
Starts: Thursday 01/01/2015 5:30pm
Ends: Monday 12/31/2018 6:30pm
Empowerment is a multi-dimensional personal and social process
that helps people gain control over their own lives. In what area of your life,
do you need change? You want to lose weight? You want to free yourself from
addictions or bad habits? You need to find a way to get or stay in shape that
also engages your heart and soul? The new We Dance is for you, women of all
ages, figures and shapes.
Inspired of the movements developed by the women from the
ancient Mediterranean Basin (Belly Dance)and by the new holistic field of Somatic Education,
the We Dance will help to empower:
* A strong connection body-mind-spirit-environment
* A better awareness of yourself, your true needs and goals, and the ways to fulfill them
* A greater balance, strength, flexibility, self-esteem and confidence
* A wonderfully enhanced appreciation of your femininity
* An overall well-being, as you'll find pleasure in discovering and expressing your inner beauty
Helia, your facilitator, has enchanted audiences of Costa Rica, British Columbia, and Quebec with the Grace and Joy of her Dance. She became instructor in 2003, after being an actress and drama teacher for 15 years. She is completing a master degree in dance teaching, with the goal of promoting a state of global health.
Now accepting new participants on every Monday:
5:30 pm-6:30 pm @ Spark of Divine LLC
$ 45/month (4 hrs) or 1 hour for $ 15. Bring a friend and get a free class!